GPS Tracker Kids Smart Watch For Baby Child With SOS
The notification features are available because of the built-in smartphone technology, meaning the watch can also make calls to pre-set numbers and receive phone calls from any number. Of course, it also tells the time and, furthermore, it is cute.
The Q50 Smart Watch is easy to operate, featuring simple single-push button operation for the SOS alarm and two quick-call buttons to two different pre-set numbers. The SOS mode will call the pre-set numbers in sequence until one is answered.
Remember, the Q50 can receive calls from any phone but can only call the pre-set numbers.
- Real-time tracking: GPS+LBS+AGPS
- SOS Button for emergency calls
- Geo-fence: you can set a safe area, if your kids goes out off the area, it will send you an alarm.
- Voice call: the watch can call two predefined numbers and receive calls from 8 pre-set numbers
- Set watch to receive calls from any number or create a whitelist for the numbers allowed
- Take-off alarm: sends an alarm if the child takes off the watch
- 2 Way GSM Communications
- Android and iOS Compatible
- Track historical movement data – last three months history routes
- Includes a steps counter
- Activate through an app
- Requires micro SIM card and airtime (not included)
Wristband Material: Silicone
Cellular Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Operating System: MTK G
CPU: MTK 6261 364MHz
Internal memory: 32M
USB Interface: USB 3.0
Display: 0.96″ OLED 128×64
MIC: Built-in Hi-Fi MIC
Location: GPS & LBS (accurate to within 10 metres)
SMS Alert: Support (when app is installed)
Remote Monitoring: Support (when app is installed)
SOS Alarm: Support
Remote Debugging: Support
Acceleration Sensor: Support
Low Power Management: Support
Net Weight: 39g
Battery Capacity: 400mAh
Battery Types: Li-polymer 3.7V
Colours: available in Black, Pink and Dark Blue.